Like most seasoned digital strategists in Australia, you’re frustrated by the lack of progression in digital thinking in Australia.
You’re tired of reporting on vanity metrics dressed up as results. You’re sick of contributing to the digital marketing distress with buzzwords that are designed to confuse your clients.
We hear you. We see it all too often. And that’s why ntegrity exists – we want to connect people like you to businesses that are in need of a positive digital transformation, and are sometimes afraid to do so. You’re the strategist with the skills and experience that can see it happen and can make it happen.
We are looking for a strategist that will embrace our ethos, grow with our team and propel our consultancy into the leading digital voice in Australia.
ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, commercial and government brands. We come alongside clients and help them prepare for their digital future.
Our unique agency/consultancy model means we work both strategy and implementation—from marketing quick wins right through to organisational-wide transformation.
We focus on meaningful measurement over vanity metrics, and empowering clients rather than keeping them in the dark.
Our team is hard-working, encouraging, supportive, resilient, honest, and kind.We think you’ll like it here.
What you’ll do
- Analyse data and work with ntegrity’s lead thinkers to create and deliver digital strategies that solve business problems.
- Present work and strategies to C-suite executives, getting buy-in and influencing them to become digital leaders.
- Review, shape and guide the work created by the agency and ensure quality deliverables align to client expectations.
- Imagine and implement new ways of working, from service delivery models to internal processes and tools.
- Guide and mentor our team of talented digital strategists.
- Be a face of ntegrity at speaking events or in media responses where needed, and help us grow the business by being part of business development proposals and pitching.
We’re looking for a seasoned digital professional who’s an awesome people person. You have…
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience across a broad range of disciplines including expertise/certification in Google Analytics, marketing automation (e.g salesforce, marketo, silverpop), advertising (PPC & programmatic), social media and website performance optimisation.
- 3+ years experience guiding and mentoring digital staff
- Experience building customer journey-driven digital strategies
- Excellent influencing abilities balanced with incredible listening skills and high EQ
- Flawless writing and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and someone who enjoys working closely with others
- The ability to work confidently in grey areas, turn ambiguity into clarity and look for new approaches to solve problems even better than last time
Bonus points if you know HTML or SQL and can nail the technical side of digital projects!
- The more you put in, the more you’ll get out: our unique remuneration model sees staff paid a monthly retainer + $$ per hour for their work with clients. This means if you work more, you’re paid more.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and development: we invest significant time and $$ in ensuring our staff are growing, challenged and happy.
- Be part of a fast-growing company and to shape where our company is headed! Help us develop our services, innovate on new offerings and find untapped opportunities for growth.
- Work in an open, collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking, and knows how to seriously GSD.
- Love what you do and work on problems that matter with a friendly, passionate team.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Strategist” in the subject line—and describe why you’re the perfect fit for this role!