About the role
You’re a Senior Marketer, but not in a “hands-off manager” sort of way. You’re a do-er. You’re an expert in marketing tactics, including writing copy, driving traffic, retargeting audiences, and using data to refine and optimize a campaign.
We’re looking for Senior Growth Marketer that will embrace our vision and ethos, push our clients forward, and invest in our team and skills.
You’ll head up our implementation services, and lead a talented team to recommend and execute growth tactics that drive measureable success for our clients.
Best of all? Your efforts will be for good. Your successes will mean growth for organisations that push society forward. You’ll work with Australia’s most passionate not-for-profits, government departments, and values-aligned companies who, frankly, deserve to grow.
ntegrity is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s leading not-for-profit, commercial and government brands. We come alongside clients and help them prepare for their digital future.
Our unique agency/consultancy model means we work both strategy and implementation—from marketing quick wins right through to organisational-wide transformation.
We focus on meaningful measurement over vanity metrics and empowering clients rather than keeping them in the dark.
Our team is hard-working, encouraging, supportive, resilient, honest, and kind. We think you’ll like it here.
On a day to day basis, you will…
- Lead the agencies marketing implementation work for clients, including AdWords, Facebook Ads, SEO, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Take on a leadership role in shaping and implementing best practices to support our clients, and mentor our team
- Working with Digital Strategists to create and implement marketing strategies that drive growth and client success including leads, donations, sales, and database growth
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy, performance, and opportunities
- Support the Strategy team by recommending emerging and best-practice marketing tactics
- Support the Business Development team by your ideas and experience to new clients
- Build and monitoring reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics for clients
Ideally, you have…
- Agency experience — specifically time tracking, client management and working to clear budgets and deadlines
- 10+ years of experience in marketing
- 5+ years of experience with B2C customer acquisition or performance marketing
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, especially communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities.
- Excellent project management skills
- An ability to distill complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
- An understanding of service-based pricing, and experience driving growth and revenue of a department
- A passion for helping ethically minded companies and not for profits
Not a requirement, definitely a bonus
- AdWords or Analytics certification
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience with public speaking
- Work in an open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking, and knows how to seriously GSD.
- Be part of a fast-growing company and shape where we’re going! Help us develop our services, innovate on new offerings and find untapped opportunities for growth.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and development: we invest significant time and $$ ensuring our staff are growing, challenged and happy.
- Love what you do and work on problems that matter with a friendly, passionate team.
- Work with awesome clients who are, literally, changing the world.
Email email@example.com with “Senior Growth Marketer” in the subject line—and let us know why you’re the perfect fit!
31 May: Applications Close
6 June: Shortlisted applications contacted for phone interviews
11-15 June: In-person interviews