Get real world experience with Australia’s leading minds in digital + a serious career advantage in Digital Marketing!
We’re ntegrity – a digital marketing consultancy that helps businesses, startups and not-for-profits to positively transform the way they see, think and activate their digital channels to better connect with their customers and their communities. Our data-driven approach is famous for delivering measurable success for our clients.
In 2016, we are looking to recruit interns for our Digital Marketing Mentorship Program. Who we recruit and their responsibilities will be tailored to the skills of the successful candidates – that’s where you come in!
Who are you?
Ahh, big question – we’ll get to that, but let’s start with the essentials. You’re a Marketing, PR or Communications graduate who’s destined for greatness. You’re active in all facets of the social media landscape, and voracious in your appetite to learn of the latest developments in digital media. You’re highly attuned to the fact that today’s marketing functions must be digitally-led, and you’re keen to be part of the vanguard of that transformation in Australia.
Key selection criteria:
- Excellent writing, analysis and reporting skills;
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills;
- Impressive decision-logic and reasoning;
- Unrivalled attention to detail and time management skills;
- A team player with superb customer-service skills;
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides ideally (but hey, it’s not that hard – you’ll pick it up);
- Abundant energy, enthusiasm and a “gimme more” attitude to learn and applicate;
- Courage, perseverance and the determination to go that extra mile to deliver outcomes;
- Demonstrated knowledge, interest or experience in Analytics, Search Marketing, EDM, Social Media Advertising, Listening and Monitoring are supercool, but not essential.
In exchange, you’ll learn to work with some of the sharpest digital minds in Melbourne. On a day-to-day basis, you might be involved in creating content, monitoring or managing our social media, setting up advertising, analysing data for actionable insights, reaching out to bloggers, influencers and micro-mavens as well as helping to generate awareness, publicity and advocacy for ntegrity and our clients.
If all goes well, you might make it to the next level and join the permanent ntegrity crew – this happens a lot!
We know you want to be a part of our #teamintern success story – here’s how to apply:
Tell us why you’re awesome and the perfect fit for ntegrity. Wow us with an impressive cover letter + CV and email us at email@example.com. No calls please – get our attention with digital; for serious.
Applications are being reviewed as we receive them so please apply ASAP and good luck!
P.S. There will be a test! Failure to follow instructions may take you out of contention – just sayin’.