How does digital transformation work?
A Microsoft report found that 67% of Aussie businesses didn’t have the right culture to drive innovation. When you know that most business are still operating with the same structures and processes that were invented during the industrial revolution, this shouldn’t come as a surprise…
We’ll guide your organisation along the path to sustainable and successful digital transformation. It starts with a cultural review to map the digital maturity of your organisation and find gaps and opportunities in skills, systems, technologies, teams and culture.
Once we have a clear picture of what’s going on, we’ll co-create a transformation strategy, then coach and support you along the journey with workshops, mentoring, consulting and more.
What you get
A plan to transform your organisational culture and equip you with the tools and knowledge to help your business succeed. That could include…
- A cultural review to assess your internal conditions and identify any potential blockers.
- Culture hacking to find the little pockets of success that already exist and help you replicate them across your organisation to create the culture you want and attract the talent you need.
- Digital maturity mapping to figure out where you are on the transformation journey, and enable you to measure progress.
- Digital transformation roadmap or strategy so that you have a plan to work against and a shared vision to work towards.
- Transformation and capability workshops to make sure everyone is on the same page, and that they have the skills they need to get their job done.
- Technology assessment to help you get the most out of your existing investments and see whether your tools are being leveraged to their full capacity.