Are you passionate about working for clients that make the world a better place?
Are you excited by the idea of providing remarkable services and delivering exceptional results to drive business growth?
Do you consider yourself a bit of a social media specialist?
…then you might be the perfect fit at ntegrity.
You’ll be our resident social media strategist and be one of the superstars driving the growth of the business by providing remarkable services, exceptional results and customer service for our clients. The role will immerse you with a team of other expert strategists where you’ll be client-facing, providing consultancy across digital marketing, digital strategy and implementation across a variety of digital channels — basically, do whatever it takes to help our clients succeed digitally.
This might look like providing your client with expert digital guidance on which social media platform to use or optimising advertising accounts to ensure they deliver exceptional performance or developing a content strategy to get cut-through in a new market. Your day-to-day will present you with new challenges every day!
We’re looking for someone who will lean into these challenges and embrace our vision and ethos, push our clients forward, and invest themselves in our team and skills.
Best of all? Your efforts will be for good. Your successes will mean growth for organisations that push society forward. You’ll work with Australia’s most passionate not-for-profits, government departments, and values-aligned companies who, frankly, deserve to grow.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll…
- Be our social media guru, running Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn (and whatever else you deem appropriate) for our clients. You will be expected to manage client budgets and develop engaging campaigns and content to ensure the best result for our clients.
- Create engaging pieces of content from end-to-end, generating the creative ideas and creating content for a wide variety of content formats such as social media posts, ads, blogs, infographics, video scripts and more!
- Be our clients trusted digital advisor, always thinking beyond the brief to deliver solutions that help the client consistently grow.
- Be a storytelling data-nerd, completing reporting on the performance of our client’s digital platforms. You’ll demystify the data to tell a story to identify trends and insights that can be turned into actionable recommendations.
- Confidently conduct various A/B testing experiments across digital advertising, key messaging, landing pages, emails to see what works best.
- Be working with the rest of the Digital Strategist team to create and implement marketing strategies that drive growth and client success…whether that’s getting leads, donations, sales, or database growth.
- Support the Strategy team by having your finger on the pulse of digital, recommending emerging and best-practice marketing tactics.
- Support the Business Development team by bringing your ideas and experience to new clients.
Ideally you’ll have…
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or a similar role.
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, especially communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities.
- A user-first mindset, using what you know about your audience to develop better results for our clients.
- Be able to juggle multiple things at once.
- An ability to distill complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem solving.
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- A passion for helping ethically minded companies and not for profits
(Not a requirement, definitely a bonus)
- Skills in design (Photoshop, InDesign, Canva).
- Experience with not for profit or Government sectors.
- Knowledge of technical tools (CRMs, databases, etc).
- Extended experience with data analytics and reporting.
- Work in an open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that encourages innovation and creative thinking, and knows how to seriously GSD.
- Be part of a fast-growing company and shape where we’re going! Help us develop our services, innovate on new offerings and find untapped opportunities for growth.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and development: we invest significant time and $$ ensuring our staff are growing, challenged and happy.
- Quarterly strategy days to focus on ourselves and the business. Check out our short video to see what they’re all about.
- Love what you do and work on problems that matter with a friendly, passionate team.
- Work with awesome clients who are, literally, changing the world.
Email email@example.com with “Social Media Strategist 2018” in the subject line—and let us know why you’re the perfect fit!